19, have never ejaculated before??? Help? No first ejac.

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
HiNTrDragon

by HiNTrDragon on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:11 am

19, have never ejaculated before??? Help? No first ejac.

Hello,

I'm a 19 year old male that's not Caucasian. I've never had my first ejaculation and I believe that I've masturbated before but nothing came out of it & it seems like I'm still going through puberty or something (I'm still growing some armpit hairs and hairs on my chins etc.)

I'm not sure if this is normal. What's going on? Why haven't I had my first ejaculation yet?

I can get erect easily & it seems normal but no ejaculation ever? (No first ejaculation/wet-dreams/etc. What's going on? Help?)

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:28 am

Re: 19, have never ejaculated before??? Help? No first ejac.

Hello and welcome to talkmenshealth,

Thank you for sharing your questions with us.
Have you spoken to a doctor about this? We are not medically trained so are not able to advise medically so I would suggest speaking to your doctor first.

Hopefully other members may be able to share some advice if they have had similar experiences.

I have attached a link to one of our previous online clinics on sexual health- there may be threads in here that are useful to read.

https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/f ... .php?f=449

Please let us know what the doctor says and if you find anything helpful within the clinic.

Best wishes
Helen
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

alexhoff3

by alexhoff3 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Re: 19, have never ejaculated before??? Help? No first ejac.

Theres no shame in this, but it is definitely out of the ordinary. I would research a little and probably contact your doctor. Good luck!

3 posts