Extreme tiredness feeling sick a lot of the time I’m 29

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
rich_9090

by rich_9090 on Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:04 am

Extreme tiredness feeling sick a lot of the time I’m 29

I have been having extreme tiredness with chills for the last two
Years as well as feelings of sickness along with small bouts of crying and general depression I think. I have type one diabetes and psorarsis my diabities is controlled and I have had all blood tests done at the doctors for fatigue and they all come back fine. It’s so frustrating as I feel constantly tired and kind of a sense of my brain feeling sick if that makes sense like a pressure in my skull and chest. I have had a brain MRI which was normal and all other tests and scans have been normal. I was told that you can have a thyroid problem and have perfect bloods so maybe this is a possibility. Just thought I would post on here and see if anyone could shed some light on this.

My main worry was cancer but the doctor has told me with good bloods it’s not possible

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:01 pm

Re: Extreme tiredness feeling sick a lot of the time I’m 29

Hi rich_9090

Thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear that you have been feeling so unwell for quite a while. The good new is that the tests are coming back negative but understandably you still feel you haven't been given an answer as to why you feel the way you do. Hopefully some of our members will be able to give you some comfort and some guidance.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

RachelThorpe

by RachelThorpe on Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Extreme tiredness feeling sick a lot of the time I’m 29

Feeling sad about your health. But it is common for a diabetic patient to feel tired because of the lifestyle. Diabetic patients get tired more than normal people. Visit a doctor and take bits of advice regarding some exercises and diet. That will really help to get rid of such tiredness.

3 posts