Penis Problem (Urination, 'Coldness', etc.)

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Sepulchrave93

by Sepulchrave93 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:04 pm

Penis Problem (Urination, 'Coldness', etc.)

Hello. For two days, without apparent cause, I had some nipping after urination. That passed, but for the past 8 or so days I've been feeling a variety of strange sensations. Feeling like I need to urinate a lot, but also a somewhat uncomfortable feeling that I can only describe as a sense of coldness inside the shaft. It's somewhat like a subtle cold water dripping feeling, but almost imperceptible. Generally the whole area, mainly below the testicles, feels different and can't quite explain it. All of this is constant throughout the day and it can be difficult to focus on anything. I haven't experienced anything like this before, but it doesn't seem to be going away. As far as I'm aware I haven't changed my routine although admittedly I do sit down a lot. Also, last year I did have a strange prolonged episode of, well, anal twitching. I'm worried it might be prostate cancer or something of the sort, but I am only 26.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:47 am

Re: Penis Problem (Urination, 'Coldness', etc.)

Hi Sepulchrave93,

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing some unusual sensations that are concerning you.

We would always recommend getting something like this checked out by either your GP or another Health Professional, or if you prefer at a walk in Sexual Health Clinic. This is always advisable, if only for your own peace of mind as unfortunately, we at talkhealth are unfortunately unable to advise on specific medical symptoms.

Perhaps also have a look here at a relevant men's health article about the prostate; http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/ta ... health.php

We do hope that you are able to get some answers soon but do let us know how you get on.

Regards,

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts