Had strange feeling in my heel for 5 months, what could it b

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
JG123456

by JG123456 on Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:18 pm

Had strange feeling in my heel for 5 months, what could it b

5 months ago I was doing some high intensity treadmill running, after I finished I had no pain or nothing. Later that night I was heavily drinking right into the next morning. After waking up I had this pulsing/tingling feeling in the heel of my foot which I only really notice when laying or sitting down not painful though.

I'm 22 and have no health issues I'm aware of, never had these symptoms before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:59 am

Re: Had strange feeling in my heel for 5 months, what could

Hi JG123456,

Thank you for posting on the forum, we hope that you will receive some replies soon to your question from our other members who may have experienced something similar to you.

Unfortunately we are unable to give out specific medical advice but have you experienced it again within the 5 months since? We would always suggest you go and see your GP if this continues to worry you.

Kind regards,
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts