Prostate play

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
pepsimnbox

by pepsimnbox on Wed May 27, 2020 11:50 pm

Prostate play

Not sure if this is a correct place tp ask this question, but I don't know where to ask without criticism or Sarcasm. Im 39, male, straight. I want to investigate prostate orgasms. My wife will not help me so I have to do this on my own. I found a toy that I can insert and tried it a few times. Every time, I empty, shower and lube. But all 3 times it feels great, however, a feeling of having to urinate comes. Followed by a stream of what I assume is urine but it is clear and doesn't smell, but it disnt look like cum. I thought I had pissed myself. But I can't say I had an orgasm neither. Is this normal, am I hitting the right spot inside? Is this the orgasm? I hear and read amazing stories of mindblowing orgasms, so if this was a orgasm, it wasnt mindblowing.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri May 29, 2020 12:04 pm

Re: Prostate play

Hi pepsimnbox,

Thank you for your post and hopefully other members may be able to help you who have experienced something similar. Sadly, we are unable to give out specific medical advice to you but urge you to either seek out an opinion from your GP or you can call the national sexual health helpline free on 0300 123 7123. Your call will be treated with sensitivity and in strict confidence. The Sexual Health Helpline is open from 9am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.

You may be interested to read some additional information about prostate health here:

https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/t ... y-prostate

Kind regards
talkheath
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts