Pain in Testicles, neck and back?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Jimmoods

by Jimmoods on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Pain in Testicles, neck and back?

This week (Monday - Friday) i felt a strange feeling in my left testicle. The feeling was not pain what so ever, more of a twitch. I have never experienced that before. The feeling is not there anymore (apart from maybe a few minutes on Friday, but now my neck feels stiff and i am getting random sharp pains in my lower back, above my right buttocks. I have not injured myself. I have checked for lumps and no lumps at all. I have also noticed my testicles seem bigger? Although the do not feel hard to suggest that there a tumor. Anybody experienced or know what this could be?
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unauthorised URL promoting external site - See forum rules.

RosyHannah

by RosyHannah on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Re: Pain in Testicles, neck and back?

Hello there,

How are you doing now? Have things improved over the weekend?

In these instances it is usually best to consult your GP for further reassurance, especially if the sensation and size difference persists.

In the meantime I have included a link to our information and care pages which you may find of some use.

http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/ta ... /index.php

Keep in touch,

Rosy

Macias25

by Macias25 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:18 pm

I felt this to these are early signs of testicular cancer ( meaning that people will chop your balls off when your older ) you should tell & show your parents and see what they think I'm a paramedic and I cured myself you won't be lucky enough though so you need to go see a doctor aswer urgently.

meerakannan

by meerakannan on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:14 am

It's the symptoms of testicular cancer. See the doctor for the treatments.

4 posts