My 4 Month Old Baby Has Weeping Eczema (Pics attached)

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

12 posts
scilover

by scilover on Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:07 am

Re: My 4 Month Old Baby Has Weeping Eczema (Pics attached)

Sorry to hear about your baby, I hope everything is fine now. Hoping for the best.

Ravjeeeet

by Ravjeeeet on Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:33 pm

Re: My 4 Month Old Baby Has Weeping Eczema (Pics attached)

Any type of eczema is curable using Indian Ayurveda. My 4 months old daughter had acute atopic eczema. We tried moisturising creams and steroid creams as prescribed by GP in UK and it only made it worse. Her upper layer of skin on legs and arms was blown away. Then we went India to see family and there people told us to try ayurvedic medicines. People have been using ayurveda in India from thousands of years to cure all diseases including eczema. Ayurveda is combination of natural herbs and some foods. It has completely cured my daughters eczema in 5 months.
We gave her very very small amounts( 1 drop each once a week) (as she was infant) of Giloy, Neem, Wheatgrass, Aloe vera. We also gave her "Khadirarishta" and "Mahamanjisthadi kwath pravahi" these two things helped to detoxify blood. Eczema is 100% cureable using Ayurveda.

According to Ayurveda, the main of cause of eczema is high level of toxins in blood which is due to improper digestion. There are other factors as well like genetic and stress etc but all factors leads to building of toxins in blood.
So Ayurveda strictly prohibits to supress it from outside means using steroid creams. It will only egrevate the disease.
If you want to understand it deeply, Ayurveda says high toxins in blood is due to improper digestion. And improper digestion is caused by imbalance of heat energy in the body and very dry skin is caused by imbalance of air in the body.
So by using certain herbs and foods Ayurveda helps to balance heat and air in the body which will improve digestion and also makes skin healthy. It also gives certain herbs that helps to purify the blood. This will completely remove any sort of skin disease including eczema.
Most of people in western world have not heard of ayurveda but everyone who is suffering from eczema should give it a go. In India millions of people who have skin disease like eczema, psoriasis, ring worm and fungal infections are cured 100% using Ayurveda.

12 posts