Eczema remedy for babies without chemicals

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

11 posts
johnandsharone

by johnandsharone on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:03 pm

Eczema remedy for babies without chemicals

We have found that a relatively new skin balm available on line,TALLOWDERM, not only controls ECZEMA, but is entirely safe to use from head to toe. No chemicals or preservatives. The ingredients are organic grass fed beef tallow and organic non-GMO olive oil and that is it, unless you desire a scent, which is derived from therapeutic grade essential oils. So, why does it work? The tallow NATURALLY contains vitamins A, D, E, plus K and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).Together they provide a powerhouse of nutrition for your skin, the largest organ in your body. It is so safe that a lip balm is also available which is made from the same ingredients.
Use it initially about 3 times a day after washin/bathing until the eczema is under control, then once a day thereafter. Symptoms of itching are relieved immediately thanks to the CLA.
If it doesn't soak into your babies skin in 15 or 20 minutes, you have used too much. A little goes a long long way.

Shermarked

by Shermarked on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:14 pm

Re: Eczema remedy for babies without chemicals

This is awesome. Thanks for this! I also want to recommend using TruBaby Sweet Baby Eczema Cream it's really effective and it calms and comforts kids. It's developed from TruKid’s special blend of truly-natural plant and oil extracts including allantoin, aloe, cocoa butter, and jojoba, our cream offers vital soothing power to irritated and cracked skin from eczema, rashes, chafing, and minor cuts and burns. The cream works overtime throughout the day or night with ultra moisturizing.

salcuramatt

by salcuramatt on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:40 am

Good Morning,

Salcura Natural Skin Therapy have a range of skincare products for babies and children with eczema without chemicals.

Many thanks

Matt
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Commercial links removed, please refer to forum rules.

nature_enthusiast

by nature_enthusiast on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:48 pm

I agree and thank you for the information. I always say to people who knew the way my looked after he was born and the way he looks now, and ask for my advice: why don't you try a Homeopathic treatment before going with a conventional medicine with side effects? My young son tried the HP Dermatology Centre in London and they helped him, now he's got a clean skin and no steroids no antibiotics in his body!
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Commercial links removed, please refer to forum rules.

jollymolly

by jollymolly on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:46 pm

Glad to hear all of these remedies have worked for you :) I personally found mama nature's tiny troubles rescue cream a revelation as I had tried steroid creams, emollients etc. on my little tyke with no joy. I used to keep on at the poor wee soul for scratching it. Now he just plays away quietly. There is still a little redness but the dryness and any rough skin has gone (apart from some behind his knee). He was completely covered head to toe in eczema and I hope by more use of this it will totally and utterly clear up. Having said that I am delighted with the results so far and can't complain.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:21 am

Thanks for all the shares of what works for your little ones :D

Helen
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

mumstheword1

by mumstheword1 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:29 pm

We found Pure Potions to be very good.

ClaireDivas

by ClaireDivas on Thu May 18, 2017 12:16 pm

I've had two children that had eczema and have tried many different products. Nothing else works as well as foderma serum. Noticeable difference after a couple days of applying after baths. Applied twice a day in the dry winter. My 21 month old now recognizes this serum and when his eczema is bothering him he points to it and says " boo boo!" until you apply some. Great stuff.

bradleywi

by bradleywi on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:18 am

It does a great job of reliving the itch and moisturizing my extremely dry skin. My only complaint is that it does have little more smelly.Expect that it relieves the itchyness completely.foderma is great.

11 posts