5 Year old with eczema - desperately in need help!

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

13 posts
stuffyouneedtoknow

by stuffyouneedtoknow on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:09 pm

Re: 5 Year old with eczema - desperately in need help!

Hi Lauren, just wondering if you checked out the help video i posted?
https://youtu.be/gd60vSOJ34A

Kind Regards and really hope it eases for you both

Savillebrown

by Savillebrown on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:01 am

For 6 years my daughter has battled eczema!!! We have spent hundreds and hundreds of doctors visits, steroids, and tried every lotion on the market. Foderma is truly a miracle serum!!! It healed her skin in 2 uses!!!

Huskidor

by Huskidor on Mon May 28, 2018 1:59 pm

I am currently in my teen years, my eczema has lately been manageable but when I was a toddler my mother would use prescribed creams. My eczema was so severe my hands were always red, scaly and cracked like a tortoiseshell and constantly bleeding. I could not make a tight fist without hurting my knuckles and causing deep splits across my hands. Due to my young age I would suck my hands and eat the creams and it would make me sick. So I used paw paw ointment cream, every night before bed I would rub in a generous amount of this over my hands and wrists and wear cotton gloves (to prevent the sheets from getting stained and oily). This helped a lot and I thought it was relevant because I know that kids often lick their hands so it’s good to have an option like paw paw that you needn’t worry about as it has no harsh chemicals.

13 posts