Stressed out mom needs advice

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

17 posts
icecream21

by icecream21 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Stressed out mom needs advice

Hey Nataliesmommy,

I can completely understand you, been in the same situation a few weeks ago. I have a 4 years old daughter, she is mainly struggling with asthma, but she has quite a bad eczema as well. She had steroid creams, but it doesn't really helped her... At the end, her GP wanted to prescript some tablets... That was the point when I said NO!!! I didn't want to believe that there isn't other way to treat her. My colleague's son had a bad eczema, he recommended me the Salt Cave. We have been for several session now, her asthma is much much more better, and her skin is looking amazing! Redness and itchiness gone, it is softer as well! I can highly recommend for you. The first visit is free, the staff was really kind and explain us everything. Was such a good experience. And for me the best of it, that is a natural treatment! No drugs or whatsoever!!
http://www.saltcave.co.uk/
Good luck, all the best for you guys!

jrobinson0731

by jrobinson0731 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:34 am

My 4 year old had horrible eczema her first 2 years of life. It was miserable for us and for her! the catalyst was when twice in two months she was hospitalized with staph from scratching. We were referred to a pediatric dermatologist. I have found most peds know how to handle simple cases of eczema but they don't know how to handle more complex cases and unless they show signs of staph a referral to a derm is hard to get. We got into a derm at the perfect time and our daughter was able to join a study for CLn body wash. It healed her from 40% covered to 2% in 12 weeks we saw improvement in a week. I would highly suggest trying out CLn

I did a segment on a local medical network about her study if you want to check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhSkVd6_G5s
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as overt promotion of products is not permitted in our forums - see forum rules for more info

thtyndall

by thtyndall on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:14 pm

I love to share with people the company I work with that has natural products that really work wonderfully for eczema and other skin conditions. I don't sell any products but can show you how to get them if you are interested.

Kaemsk77

by Kaemsk77 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:07 pm

My daughter had eczema on her fash when she was about 4 months old. It
lasted about 5 months. Hwr doctor could not find the cause, but just kept prescribing creams/ointments.
My husband's aunt suggested she had a beta carotene allergy.
We stopped feeding her carrots and sweet potatoes.
Her rash disappeared and has never returned. I have chronic eczema and
was praying she did not have it as well.

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:57 am

Interesting, it's not very often that people mention beta-carotene allergy; glad that the rash is gone. Consider an allergy test too :)
Take care, hugs!
Mei
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

Allendawson

by Allendawson on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:24 pm

I am feeling very bad for you and for your baby girl. Eczema can be extremely distressing in babies because they find it very difficult not to scratch. In some cases the itchiness from eczema can disturb your child's sleep. The scratching breaks the skin and makes the skin less effective as a barrier against infections. Therefore, she needs much care.

sammieblue

by sammieblue on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi Natalie's Mommy,
I have three kids and all three of them have eczema. I found this company named Trukid, which provides all natural products for kids and adults. I tried out their eczema cream on my kids and it helped keep their flare ups down almost immediately. I have now ordered more of their products and my kids love it! I would definitely recommend it! The cream does not sting and goes on very easily. I put it on after they get out of the shower and in the morning before school! Trukid has been my life saver!

17 posts