do i need help

If you have general questions about mental health that is not covered by any of the forums listed below, please post them here for our experts to answer.

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
lorraine21

by lorraine21 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:38 pm

do i need help

Hi, over the past few years I have felt different. sometimes i'll be in a fantastic mood i talk to quickly, nothing can get me down, hyperactive, i get really creative and i feel like i could do anything. this feeling could last a week two maybe less maybe more, when im not in a fantastic mood im in a don't care mood, i dont want to talk to anyone, i don't want to do anything i have no motivation, i have no feelings for anything.
in the last year i keep having weird thoughts such as i feel someone is watching me all the time, thoughts of bad things happening, i find it hard to sleep because i feel like someone is there but there isn't anybody there.
I used to have loads of friends now i cant keep one because i'am nasty to people and i cant help it, not physically, just the way i say things or the things i say.
Is there anything wrong with me?? :?:

Dr Gary Jackson

by Dr Gary Jackson on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Re: do i need help

HI. I think you deserve an assessment by a psychiatrist as it sounds your'e struggling and I think you could be helped with medication. Please see your GP ASAP to be referred on.
Dr Jackson
Dr Gary Jackson - Consultant Psychiatrist
M.B.B.Ch., F.R.C.Psych

2 posts