Eczema Free!

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

4 posts
sunniedhaliwal

by sunniedhaliwal on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:52 am

Eczema Free!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share my story with you guys. I was born with eczema that would flare up atleast once a month and it was painful. I was constantly embarrassed because it was on my hands and it felt like anything and everything would irritate it. I tried all the creams that every Dr I went to see prescribe and every lotion possible to not irritate it more. I tried every method I was told and even homeopathy and eventually accepted that I was NOT going to grow out of it like the Dr's would tell me.

Over a year ago after my 27th birthday, my hair was starting to fall to a point where it was noticeable and a friend suggested that I try a natural supplement that worked for others that she knew.

It's been a year and half later and not only has my hair started to grow like crazy but I haven't had a single flare up of eczema since!!!

Since then I have connected with so many people world wide that have experienced many different health benefits, but the most common has been their eczema that they thought they would have to live with has diminished. Even mothers have given it to their infants. It's just amazing. Unless you have experience the pain and emotional feelings of what eczema can do for you, you won't know how incredible this is, to finally have something that WORKS.

If you'd like to know more PLEASE do connect with me. I want to help others. I'd love for you to have the same results as many others are experiencing.

There is also a Facebook group where I can add you in as well if you'd like to connect with others who have had the same results. I know this sounds too good to be true. If you've tried everything, it's worth a look!

Let me know

Sunnie

jenijacques-williams

by jenijacques-williams on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:09 am

Re: Eczema Free!

Hello,

Can you tell me the name of the supplement?

Many thanks

Jeni

kbaker92

by kbaker92 on Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Would love to know the name of the product you used!

victoriak

by victoriak on Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:18 am

Would also love to know the name of the product you use as I've been struggling with eczema all my life & I'm nearly 18 now, it is just dreadful

4 posts