How I soothed and cured my eczema

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
catmadlady

by catmadlady on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:38 pm

How I soothed and cured my eczema

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and this is my first post so here it goes.

I developed Eczema in my early 20s and the Doctors told me it was stress related.
I had it in all the typical areas eg back of the knees, elbow creases etc. It was incredibly sore and itchy and would get worse after a night of sleep as I'd itch in my sleep.
I tried E45, Aqueas (sp?) cream, different emollient lotions and creams and nothing worked and if it did it would only be a very temporary solution.
I then discovered a natural cream called Soothing Skin cream. It contains borage and propolis which is known for it's anti inflammatory properties.
I think one of the problems with using emollients is that they may sooth but they do not HEAL, which is what you want when you have a skin condition such as Eczema.
The thing with the soothing skin cream is that it's all natural so none of the ingredients are harmful to skin and it does genuinely heal.
Anyway, I just really wanted to share my story and also see if I could help others who were suffering.

Hope the info I've given in this post helps someone!

x
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Promotional content removed as per forum policy

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Re: How I soothed and cured my eczema

Hello catmadlady,

Welcome to the talkeczema forum!

Unfortunately, we have to remove any content that promotes particular brands or products, so we have edited your post accordingly. But we're always keen to hear the stories of eczema sufferers and to understand what treatments have worked for them. Could you tell us a little more about how your skin changed when you found the right treatment?
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts