NEW to UK: Dual benefit; Rapid Itch Relieving Moisturiser

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

1 post
FunsanSG

by FunsanSG on Wed May 03, 2017 4:13 am

NEW to UK: Dual benefit; Rapid Itch Relieving Moisturiser

Suu Balm formulated by Dr. Tey at Singapore's National Skin centre where he runs a clinic for people with itch.

He realised that his patients needed a cream to provide fast itch relief (as you know few products do for eczema) and would help restore skin health (the long term need).

He tested Suu Balm with his patients over a number of years with very positive results. Suu Balm was then made available across South East Asia and is now part of the standard of care to give eczema patients relief in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand.

Suu Balm key elements are:

- Menthol for fast itch relief
- Ceramides to moisturise
- Free of steroids and paragons
- Ingredients chosen for sensitive skin
- Light and non-sticky for frequent use

For full disclosure, my name is Jason Humphries. I am British and a partner in the company Good Pharma Dermatology here in Singapore which has launched the brand and is now exploring introduction to the UK.

Don't just take my word for it, but please do see reviews on Amazon where we have made Suu Balm available recently for UK and Irish purchase. You can also see lots of comments from eczema sufferers on the Suu Balm Facebook site.

I hope Suu Balm can help you as it does thousands of people every day here in Asia. Please do let us know your feedback.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed May 03, 2017 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Promotional URL not allowed: Removed