I am eczema free now

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

23 posts
RUPEOTTO

by RUPEOTTO on Sat May 04, 2019 10:45 am

Re: I am eczema free now

I have too terrible dermatitis on exceptional spots on my body. I picked out foderma skin irritation serum an endeavor in the wake of endeavoring so such countless the counter and arrangement things.

arvbuttar

by arvbuttar on Sun May 19, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi,
Great to hear from you that you are eczema free now. Here are some homemade remedies to get rid of eczema naturally:
Aloe vera gel
Apple cider vinegar
Colloidal oatmeal
Baths
Coconut oil
Honey
Tea tree oil
Thanks.

CastorOil4Eczema

by CastorOil4Eczema on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:13 pm

Castor Oil for Eczema in Comparison to other oils and creams
It is thicker than coconut oil and hemp oil. It has more types of fatty acids than coconut oil which repair the skin. It is a cost effective oil. It is much less expensive than almost every other oil used to heal eczema. The other oils are trendier than castor oil so they can charge more just because they're more popular. Due to the repercussions of kids who were forced to drink castor oil in the past, castor oil gets no love. The price per ounce of castor oil is about the same as coconut oil (from those that process both) but because coconut oil is thinner, it will last longer.

I have better success with castor oil. Coconut oil worked on light itches but not on my broken skin, open sores and heavy rashes.

Creams are typically water based and have alcohol (which causes dryness).

Thank you "Eczema Gone" for the recommendation.

Share hope

by Share hope on Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:37 pm

Try Zu Dai Fu cream. Its antibacterical cream from natural herbs from china.

My 3 years old boy finally clear from eczema by this cream.

Most important its from natural herbs.

Hope it helps :)

lisalewis

by lisalewis on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:50 am

Thank you very much for not too lazy to write your story! It's super helpful for those with eczema.
You correctly noted that the more you use a steroid cream, the less therapeutic effect it has on you.
I am just at this stage in the treatment of my eczema. I will try to find everything its need for your recipe and apply this method on myself.
Last edited by lisalewis on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

lisalewis

by lisalewis on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:53 am

Thank you very much for not too lazy to write your story! It is super helpful for those with eczema.
You correctly noted that the more you use a steroid cream, the less therapeutic effect it has on you. I am just at this stage in the treatment of my eczema. I will try to find everything its need for your recipe and apply this method on myself.

danishalikhan

by danishalikhan on Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:05 pm

Does it have to be neem leaves I can only find Neem Oil in my area? Do you think will be given similar results ??

tony scott

by tony scott on Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:21 pm

maria norris wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:05 pm
I feel happy to know that you are "free eczema" now... people and doctors say that eczema can not be cured... You give me hope...
for a few pounds I made my niece some colloidal silver water , it stopped the itch in its tracks life changing can be bought on line .follow up with a week or two with the docs creams then see the difference, enjoy life .

grindwalter

by grindwalter on Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:37 pm

Good for you, happy that you are now eczema free

23 posts