Good Cream that works!!!

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

68 posts
luger666

by luger666 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: Good Cream that works!!!

Hi all,

I use this cream, very effective and not too harsh: lucyrose.biz/therapeutic-organic-moisturising-cream-100ml-jar-or-tube---by-essentially-yours-68-p.asp also worked really well on my daughter.

prettymomsrock

by prettymomsrock on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:36 am

The best cream I recommend is 100% Grade A Shea Butter. It is great to hold in moisture all day long and great for eczema in babies.

www.eczemainbabies.net

eddie

by eddie on Thu May 17, 2012 7:55 pm

I use Skin Fix when my skin becomes badly inflamed. It does the job very well and it can be used for other things like sun burns, bug bites, psoriasis. I have sensitive skin so sometimes i'll get very red streaks from shaving..After having this on for several hours it completely eliminated got rid of the redness. The dry skin part, i find that it doesn't do as good job in moisturizing so when my skin is just dry but not crazy inflamed i'll only use a moisturizer(Aveeno).

missfox

by missfox on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Aveeno is a cream with oatmeal in and that seems to really help, it's been the only cream so far that hasn't caused rashes on top of the eczema. It doesn't sting when I apply it and hopefully this'll continue! Sadly it doesn't stop the itching but it does help keep the skin moisturized, many doctors are starting to prescribe this cream with more and more people finding it effective but as we all know, what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another. However, anything's worth a try! They also do bath oils and body washes and it's very gentle :)

sunny81

by sunny81 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:01 pm

missfox wrote:Aveeno is a cream with oatmeal in and that seems to really help, it's been the only cream so far that hasn't caused rashes on top of the eczema. It doesn't sting when I apply it and hopefully this'll continue! Sadly it doesn't stop the itching but it does help keep the skin moisturized, many doctors are starting to prescribe this cream with more and more people finding it effective but as we all know, what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another. However, anything's worth a try! They also do bath oils and body washes and it's very gentle :)
Agreed, I use Aveeno and its a good cream indeed!
Sunny81

KazBut

by KazBut on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:30 am

We have used a cream called renew, it is the most amazing cream and my childrens symptons started to go after 4 days. My 4 year old was on steroids and we had tried everything before this.
Last edited by admin on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Overt promotion of product and enticing people to contact you is against our forum rules - see rules regarding shilling - post edited

laceytron

by laceytron on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 pm

I used to be devoted to Eucerine, but found something better.
Vaseline Deep Moisture Creamy.
It's hard to find in stores, so I buy it online.
http://www.amazon.com/Petroleum-Moistur ... my+formula

I don't have to hide anymore because of my red scaly face.
Almost everything else I tried had at least one ingredient I was ALLERGIC to!!
So that did no good at all with my eczema as I'm just super sensitive in general.
Glycerine and water works too, but I can't easily take that with me when I travel.
I seriously recommend trying it at least once as it's cheap for a tube.
Thanks,
Lacey

laceytron

by laceytron on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Seriously, my whole daily routine that I had with bath additives and avoiding foods and trying different lotions and finding soft clothes because my skin hurt is over. The Vaseline Deep Moisture Creamy makes me feel like a normal person with a normal morning shower routine and bedtime ritual. I just put some on, and go to bed and when I get out of the shower in the morning. It's a totally different life that I used to have...so easy. I hope they never take it off the market.

Lacey

beat1358

by beat1358 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Has anyone heard of physiogel by stiefel , it's simply the best for exzema.
They come in lotion and cream....must try!
Good luck
Bea

shawntaylor1

by shawntaylor1 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:33 pm

Unsure about exactly what you're searching for, before using any medicine or herbs you must consult a physician. To learn more or even to educate yourself you can go through some great websites.

68 posts