My eczema diet might be able to help you

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
Simondale89

by Simondale89 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:25 pm

My eczema diet might be able to help you

Hi ive had eczema all my life and it got so bad i had to find my own way making it better, the doctors couldnt help enough.

I eat 200g turkey or 100g mince beef or burger every two day for the zinc to heal any cuts.
40g of raisins every 2 days for the boron to heal cuts.
1 kiwi everyday for the vitamin k to heal cuts
14g of walnuts havles every two days to reduce redness dryness and inflammation.
30g of parmisan cheese every two days cooked in the oven for 10 minutes usually on turkey or chicken again to reduce redness dryness and inflammation.
100g chicken every two days for the naicin.
100g pork loin every two days for the riboflavin.
300g of sweet potato twice a week for the vitamin a.
1 vitamin e supplment twice a week.
And 1 packet of salt and vinegar crisps everyday for the high oleic acid fat content to reduce redness dryness and inflammation.
I use hydrocortisone once a day.

For my hand eczema i also where cotton or nitrile gloves if i think im going to pick up something dirty or dusty. I also just started using dermol 500 lotion soap substitute and this has helped my hand eczema alot.

And finally for my legs i use palmers cocoa butter which helps make my legs look normal for the summer when you have to get your legs out its so hot.

To reduce the chances of itching i shave my facial hair down very low, pluck my eyebrows, shave any loose hair on the back of my neck and wear loose clothes to not overheat and itch.

And yeah thats me. Its not perfect it doesnt get rid of my eczema 100% but i look like a normal person and feel confident enough to go out and social normally. If this helps anyone that would be great.

If anyone has any questions let me know.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Re: My eczema diet might be able to help you

Hi Simondale89

Thank you for your very informative and helpful post. We are sure it will be a help to our members.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

johnsimon

by johnsimon on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:43 pm

Re: My eczema diet might be able to help you

Thank you very much for sharing with us. I'll sure apply some of them.

3 posts