Natural treatment for eczema in Singapore

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
Lraymond

by Lraymond on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:23 am

Natural treatment for eczema in Singapore

Hi everyone,

I'm from Singapore, anyone else from Singapore? :)

I'm looking for natural treatment for my baby's eczema and ideally can be purchased locally in Singapore. I was introduced to this product call Magic Baby Hydrating Blend which according to my friend has helped her child's eczema and its totally natural after using on her kid, the kids loved it and it help sooth their eczema skin. It seems that its so effective that her kids are not requiring any topical steroids anymore.

Anyone has any experience with this product or been using all natural ingredients to help with your kid's eczema? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:58 am

Re: Natural treatment for eczema in Singapore

Hi Lraymond

Thank you for your post. We understand the importance of finding a treatment for baby eczema which is easy to purchase and use. Please have a look at our free support programme myeczemachild which we think you may find helpful, https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/eczema.php.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

CastorOil4Eczema

by CastorOil4Eczema on Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:53 am

Re: Natural treatment for eczema in Singapore

An active ingredient in Magic Baby Hydrating Blend is Jojoba Oil. I wouldn't be surprised if you could use just jojoba oil as it is much cheaper. Jojoba oil is high in ceramides. The skin barrier is made up of layers of dead skin cells bound together by a mixture of fatty acids, ceramides and cholesterol lipids that prevents loss of water from the deeper layers of the skin also to stop harmful elements from penetrating into the skin. I use castor oil for my eczema which is high in fatty acids. A combination of both may also be beneficial.

When I have a product that already works but I want to try a new product, I place the old product on one side of my body and the new product on the other side of my body. It allows for a side by side comparison.

3 posts