Natural Baby Products

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

14 posts
1635Mary

by 1635Mary on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Re: natural products for my baby

Have you tried Elenas Nature Collection. There is a baby range in these collections, all natural and steriod free. I have been using the standard range for over a year now and Eoin (11 yrs) is steriod free. The range is a complete regime of trinity soap, oil and day/night creams. So far this is working really well for us and best of all, it is guilt free.

Hope you find something that suits your baby's skin soon.

King Regards
Mary

sherriw8

by sherriw8 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Re: natural products for my baby

My mother and some of my best friends children have suffered from eczema for years and have never found anything that works. I especially don't like the prescription drugs that are prescibed I know they are not good for the body. I did some research and came across this wellness company that has a product specifically for eczema. I became a member and I bought it for my mother and my best friends and let me tell you this has been life changing. Within a week of using this product they saw significant results. This wellness store manufactures products that are safer, better, cheaper, and healthier (no toxic chemicals and naturally derived). I also bought some for myself because I suffer from severely dry skin to the point my hands bleed. I tried this product and for the first time my husband said I had soft skin, boy he was in shock! This wellness store also has a laundry detergent that is also has been great for the eczema sufferer. All the products we use on a daily basis are full of toxic chemicals and they are very harmful to our families. If you want more info on these amazing products shoot me and email at sherri_w8@msn.com.

sherriw8

by sherriw8 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Re: Aveeno Baby cream

My mother and some of my best friends children have suffered from eczema for years and have never found anything that works. I especially don't like the prescription drugs that are prescibed I know they are not good for the body. I did some research and came across this wellness company that has a product specifically for eczema. I became a member and I bought it for my mother and my best friends and let me tell you this has been life changing. Within a week of using this product they saw significant results. This wellness store manufactures products that are safer, better, cheaper, and healthier (no toxic chemicals and naturally derived). I also bought some for myself because I suffer from severely dry skin to the point my hands bleed. I tried this product and for the first time my husband said I had soft skin, boy he was in shock! This wellness store also has a laundry detergent that is also has been great for the eczema sufferer. All the products we use on a daily basis are full of toxic chemicals and they are very harmful to our families. If you want more info on these amazing products shoot me and email at sherri_w8@msn.com.

Aarons_mummy

by Aarons_mummy on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Re: Aveeno Baby cream

I got Aveeno on prescription for my LO from the HV.

14 posts