Help Wanted Please!

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

94 posts
shaun

by shaun on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:19 am

Re: Maybe someone can help me

hi , i have been reading your post and really feel for you. i would reccomend you try something called renew. i work with a company called melaleuca and its shown fantastic results . just search melaleuca on this site and other people are getting fantastic results. they do a huge house hold range as well which use the melaleuca oil as the base product, if you want me to send you a catologue to have a look then please let me know. i think that you would benefit from it not just with your skin but also the diet side. they also have a 60 day money back guarnatee so if you do not get the results you thought then you will get your money back no questions asked. regards shaun :(

shaun

by shaun on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:38 am

Re: Hard time any advice?

hi , i have been reading your post and really feel for you. i would reccomend you try something called renew. i work with a company called melaleuca and its shown fantastic results . just search melaleuca on this site and other people are getting fantastic results. they do a huge house hold range as well which use the melaleuca oil as the base product, if you want me to send you a catologue to have a look then please let me know. i think that you would benefit from it not just with your skin but also the diet side. they also have a 60 day money back guarnatee so if you do not get the results you thought then you will get your money back no questions asked. regards shaun
info@uptonwoodbuilding.co.uk

deirdra

by deirdra on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Re: Hard time any advice?

Hiya, I know exactly how you feel - I get so depressed and embarrassed by flare ups that I stay in a lot when it's bad, which just adds to the problem! I used oral steriods for a while and they were brilliant, together with dermovate (which I hate to use, but it works, and quickly). hope this helps a little.

1635Mary

by 1635Mary on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Is it gone for good?

My son Eoin, 11 yrs, was diagnosed with eczema at 6 yrs old. We went through all the usual stuff, hospital visits, tests, steroids, protopic etc. A year last September I gave it all up driven by sheer worry about the side effects of the prescription creams and started using Elenas Nature Collection. Eoin's skin has almost completely cleared up. He still has some marks on his knees, but that's about it.

Could it be the cream? Or is he growing out of it? How would you even know? I feel even by talking about it I could be tempting faith an that tomorrow he could wake up with another flare-up. Fingers crossed :!:

Best of luck to all
Mary

donna86

by donna86 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Re: Is it gone for good?

Hi where did you get that cream from? sounds like a miracle!!!
hope your son hasnt had a flare up since x

1635Mary

by 1635Mary on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Is it gone for good?

HI, I first learnt about this treatment from an advertisement link on this website. I read a lot about it and how the regime works. The stuff is expensive but if you live in the UK it's available on the NHS. I live in Ireland so that wasn't much good for me.

It was ages before I gave it a try and when I did I stuck with it for 3 months at least and am still using it a year and a half later. It's been ages now since Eoin has had a bad flare. But then again, maybe he is growing out of it. I don't know.

Other than his knees and backs of legs, his skin is looking great.

Best of Luck
Mary

me4cvb

by me4cvb on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:07 am

Re: i need advice!!!

please look at my topic on the board-IVE FOUND A CURE! THIS IS NOT AN ADD! i am not affliated with the comapny in any way,Iam trying to help as many people as possibel-Youve got nothing to lose! ;)

sherriw8

by sherriw8 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: i need advice!!!

My mother and some of my best friends children have suffered from eczema for years and have never found anything that works. I especially don't like the prescription drugs that are prescibed I know they are not good for the body. I did some research and came across this wellness company that has a product specifically for eczema. I became a member and I bought it for my mother and my best friends and let me tell you this has been life changing. Within a week of using this product they saw significant results. This wellness store manufactures products that are safer, better, cheaper, and healthier (no toxic chemicals and naturally derived). I also bought some for myself because I suffer from severely dry skin to the point my hands bleed. I tried this product and for the first time my husband said I had soft skin, boy he was in shock! This wellness store also has a laundry detergent that is also has been great for the eczema sufferer. All the products we use on a daily basis are full of toxic chemicals and they are very harmful to our families. If you want more info on these amazing products shoot me and email at sherri_w8@msn.com.

andreajwu

by andreajwu on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:26 pm

This is what has helped me...

I'm reading so many posts that I can relate to... and I'm so sympathetic but at the same time relieved to know that there are other people who are going through the same thing. My family tries to help and make suggestions.. but its not the same when they are not experiencing it themselves first hand. So instead of writing on everyone's post I just wanted to write about some things that have helped me over the years:

1. Tanning helps alot but its not recommended by dr.'s
2. Aveeno eczema care/advanced care is very mild and doesnt burn on flare ups and is good to use at night
3. Going to the ocean helps sooo much.. when I go on vacation and I am able to swim in the ocean; all my ezcema cleares up within 2 to 3 days... lucky for ppl that live in coastal states! I also try to find dead sea lotions and oils hoping that they might actually have some ocean water in them ;)
3. Aquafore lotion.. its a vaseline type therapy thats very thick and has helped on my eyelid eczema
4. I take a vitamin supplement that helped alot with my hand and finger eczema.. its called opc3 and you can buy it on marketamerica.com
5. I've found that replacing old pillows with new ones have helped with face ezcema.. it might be because I'm allergic to dust and sleeping in it aggrevates the eczema
6. I take showers in the morning now because in the dead of winter it is so painfully itchy to take hot showers at night
7. I've started taking benedryl at night.. the drowsy kind.. and it knocks me out and seems to subside the itch so I dont wake up in the night scratchy myself bloody
8. MY NAILS... I mean 99% of eczema is itching.. and when I itch its violent. LITERALLY.. so I get arcrylic nails put on and they are very dull... therefore it doesnt break my skin when I itch.. and if skin is not breaking its less likely to spread...

sooo combining all these have certainly helped me .. but not cured me. I'm convinced there will never be a cure and on my bad days I feel as though I might just turn into one big blob of eczema... but I feel much better that I found this site and we can all help eachother.

So good luck~

asianwriter

by asianwriter on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Re: This is what has helped me...

Hi,

Thank you soo much for your advice on what has helped you. i have suffered with eczema all my life and I've never met anyone who has had the condition and with whom i can talk with. so thank God for this site! i only wished i had discovered it sooner.

thank you for all ur advice, i will be sure to try it out. do you find that ur eczema gets worse in the winter? Cuz my eczema is playing up sooo bad now, it is really itchy and dry. in the warmer months iv found that its much more calmer.

i haven't tried benedryl, but i think i will. i cnt sleep at night because i just itch so much.

fake nails...good idea. :)

94 posts