A NEW TRICK

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
minime001

by minime001 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:16 pm

A NEW TRICK

Hello fellow Eczema people. I bought a new product after picking up a few tips about using it after steroids. I read this info on a very helpful eczema site, and it made so much sense :D This is the basic overview: Using steroids heals the upper skin and crusts it over. This healing part is fab, BUT get this : the skin underneath is still raw. Wait for it, drum roll *the skin cracks on the top opens up and raw skin is left open and the itch fest starts all over again* :roll: The NEW TRICK is to glue the upper skin together. I don't know about you, but this makes sense and I am scratching my head (not my skin :lol: ) and wondering why I NEVER thought of this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doh :mrgreen: I bought Dr Bronners Organic Body Balm. The price is very affordable too. I have been using this for the last couple of days after my steroids and it really helps. As the Eczema help site said, put in the fridge for the PAZAZZZ of coolness. This is a good tip too. My redness and scratching has subsided alot since I've used this NEW TRICK. I hope this helps some of you out there. Because I was soooooooooo annoyed I hadn't thought of this myself :idea: :| :lol:

minime001

by minime001 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Re: A NEW TRICK

I haven't been here for a while. My eczema has all healed up now, I was following eczema tips from a really good natural and organic store source. I bought their Eczema Rescue Kit and applied all the tips, the ones that applied to me and I am happy and healthy and free of eczema. It took me a few months but I did it. I have now learnt that there is no cure but you can learn how to manage it. Eczema will soon be a distant horror story for me :D

sunny81

by sunny81 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: A NEW TRICK

Im not sure about "gluing" anything to the skin. I would be very cautious
Sunny81

3 posts