This really works for me

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

7 posts
McAdooBuzz

by McAdooBuzz on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:53 am

This really works for me

:) I'm a 48 year old male born with eczema on my hands and face. As I got older it was mainly on my hands and fingers. It always seemed to get worse in Spring and Fall. In my 30's I got tested for food allergies. My eczema outbreaks were directly related to the foods I ate. Eggs, dairy, chocolate, and soy are my worst enemies. I've been to many dermatologists and tried many drugs. About 3 years ago I searched for a natural cure. I read that pumpkin seed oil is a natural anti-inflammatory. I bought 1000mg. soft gels online. There are several different companies that sell them and they are cheap in price. I started taking one soft gel a day along with a multi-vitamin for (SKIN, HAIR & NAILS) that I buy at the local pharmacy. My eczema is 95% better now. I even eat eggs on a regular basis with very little eczema. I can honestly say that this has really improved my life.

Klips1589

by Klips1589 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Re: This really works for me

To get rid of eczema, use pure chimp natural super cream which consists on naturals.
I have used it personally and it helped me much to have mu skin clear and smooth.

svetkamommy

by svetkamommy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:10 am

Just read the earlier posts.... I have been suffering from eczema for years, I use Eczur cream and it helps, my skin cleared up... It is safe for all ages. If you use it 3times per day as they recommend, it works.. Just wanted to share. Hope it helps someone out there . Also, very important, Eczur contains no steroids and no hormones, natural Chinese plants extract.
Best of luck
Last edited by Guest on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

Rejuvem.Juan

by Rejuvem.Juan on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:48 am

The more I've studied eczema outbreaks, along with the experience of them, I've come to the conclusion that it's mostly related to what we're putting in our bodies. Some foods just simply don't agree with us. With me, it's Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Eggs, but I'm sure that everyone has their own allergens that they have to deal with.
I have my lotions that I use, specifically Melaleuca Renew, I think it works the best when I do get the outbreaks, but usually if I'm good with my diet, sticking to a mostly natural products with no artificial junk, and no fast foods I find that I rarely need the Lotions.

Sorehands

by Sorehands on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:03 pm

HelenLouise wrote:Glad to hear that dietary changes are having such a good impact on your skin :) They say food is the best medicine :) I'm sure lots of people will need to make additional changes but it must be great to know that a change in diet makes a significant difference!
A change in diet is the best thing i've used.

Zero carb works great but it's hard to sustain. I researched more and concluded it's not the carbs, per se. It's the various fibre in the carbs. I found the low-FODMAP concept (exclude any kind of sugar or carbs that will make it to the large intestine to feed the bacteria) and that allowed me to have just as good results as the zero-carb diet, except I could now eat carbs! (white rice mainly)

This makes me convinced it's all to do with our gut bacteria. I found a high strength probiotic recently and I'm testing it now (first day)!

keri

by keri on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:41 pm

i purchased a really cheap face serum (suppose to have snake venom in) , have tried so many things on my leg) so though give it a try , bizarrely my leg is improve loads been using for two week and most healing lovely. :D

7 posts