eczema cure the herbal way

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
healingskin

by healingskin on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:00 am

eczema cure the herbal way

My son has eczema since childhood. The doc prescribed steroid creams but it could not cure him completely. In 2008 he had chronic eczema and the only way of cure was homeopathy. Apart from that now his eczema shows up during humid and wet climate. I read a lot of cure and tried them fish oil(seven seas),flax seeds, keeping away from junk food/chocolate but the only remedy which is showing good results is Gulkand(rose petals).Gulkand is a concoction of dried rose petals with sugar syrup. It can be made at home (see youtube) or bought,any ayurvedic shop. I have been giving it to my son for a week now and his eczema is slowly subsiding. For severe itching wet a towel in warm water and wipe the area and then apply coconut oil. I am sharing this cause I know how difficult it is to cope with eczema.Hope it helps.

Shailaja

by Shailaja on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:54 pm

Re: eczema cure the herbal way

Thanks for sharing.

How many times a day did you give Gulkand to your child and was it before or after food?

shashank16997

by shashank16997 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:30 am

Re: eczema cure the herbal way

The reason behind jojoba oil is an excellent home remedy for eczema lies in the fact that it is a liquid wax. It essentially penetrates deep into the skin. The chemical composition of jojoba matches that of the oils of our skin. Due to the presence of long chain fatty acids and fatty alcohols, the oil is rich and moisturizing.

Rinse your hands with water thoroughly and dry them. To the affected areas, gently massage the surface with jojoba oil. You will not need much because the oil is highly viscous. Follow this remedy three times a day until you start to find the relief you desire.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions

3 posts