Tumeric !!!!

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
tee tee tee

by tee tee tee on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Tumeric !!!!

hi, I've had eczema since I was a child and have tried literally everything natural cos steroids thin the skin and leave me withhyperpigmentation for longer. Unfortunately my skin doesn't like shea butter nor bio oil. I have tried about 5 times each to get back into them and I definitely have a negative reaction to this. Now I will go through what work with my skin. My skin loves argon oil, I get it from amazon for 9.99 a bottle and vitamin e and coconut oil. All three of those my skin loves as a moisturiser and also aveeno. It makes my skin so supple and alleviated itching quickly. My skin didn't seem to improve with aloe Vera gel in the past but the one product I am most excited about is tumeric! I was surprised I hadn't come across with it sooner. I drink 1/2 teaspoon with water on an empty stomach every morning and haven't had a flare up since. I drink this every day and just use my aveeno lotion and I haven't had a flare up and my skin is getting better by the day. Read up on tumeric , the benefits are endless, can be used all over the body in pastes as well as it is a natural anti inflammatory and antihistamine. I've had eczema since I was a child and am now 21 and I've been through the depression and not going out in summer but learning to manage it is the best thing you can do for it, it gives you more control and all the natural remedies over the years have contributed to my case getting milder and milder to the point where it is down to one flare up in a year! Stay positive and don't spend money on expensive products I've wasted soo much money on those :(. Oh I almost forgot I've also tried mother apple cider vinegar has to be the expensive original one with water. That worked great to get rid of flare up, more drastic. But more expensive and now I've found tumeric I'm saving so much money. Your skin will thank you , trust me. But don't get it on your clothes, I've turned my favourite trousers to house trousers now lol

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:27 am

Re: Tumeric !!!!

Thanks for your personal posting! It’s really very informative. Thanks for sharing!!!

2 posts