Hand cleanser and moisturizer

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

4 posts
dizzyred

by dizzyred on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Hand cleanser and moisturizer

what is best Cetaphil or CERAVE for cleansing hands and in shower?... Such dry dry red hands and
Itchy legs after showering - back too

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Hand cleanser and moisturizer

Hi, I haven't used Cerave but have used Cetaphil Restoradem. I would think both works. Important is not to take long or hot showers and to moisturize right after. Products you're using should not have the top irritants like fragrance, dye, parabens, SLS if you have sensitive skin and definitely no soap.
Take care,
Mei
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

celina_hawks

by celina_hawks on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:00 am

Essentially, I want something that wont irritate and dry my skin even more. I found a product that does all the above. BIoevolve purefresh uses essential oils and nutritious ingredients that blend well with my type of skin (sensitive) and it is a great healing and soothing effect that cleared the redness of my arms. I recommend trying the smaller pack first (what I did) so that you can see the change of after 2 or so weeks. Hope you all find the products you need!

lorettaparker

by lorettaparker on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:53 am

I would recommend you some products which can make you rid of your problems.I have tried that products and it's 100% free from chemicals.Do try it for few months I knew it will definitely show you result. mizani products are natural products with various varieties for both hand and skin.Try this and let me know your views.This products needs to be purchased online.
Last edited by admin on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising products removed - not permitted - see forum rules

4 posts