Something on my hands/dont know what is/photos attached

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

12 posts
ailiya88

by ailiya88 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Something on my hands/dont know what is/photos attached

Hello everyone,

I came across this website and found it appropriate to ask for some advices here .
I have been having some littles bumps on the hands , they are full of water and some of them are white.
They are extremely itchy at night and i know it's very hard to control not to be touching them .
I went to the GP which couldn't identify what was it . They said it might be scabies but i have a doubt about it .To me it looks like a kind of allergy but i have no idea what can it be.I 've attached some pictures of my hands at the moment and i would like to have some opinion of what can it be . I use E35 but it seems to be worse when I apply anything creamy on it .As soon as water touch them,they becomes also very red and painful .
If anyone recognise this ,kindly please let me know .

Best
Attachments
IMG_9684.JPG (60.05 KiB) Viewed 13428 times
IMG_9683.JPG (83.05 KiB) Viewed 13428 times
IMG_9682.JPG (78.58 KiB) Viewed 13428 times
Last edited by ailiya88 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:20 am

Re: Contact dermatitis hands

Hey.. sorry about your hands.. it looks like allergy to some sort of bites? Not too sure too...hope you'd find some answers soon!
Take care,
Mei
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

ailiya88

by ailiya88 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Re: Contact dermatitis hands

Thank you Mei for your message.
Ye that's what i tought too but i dont have anything on the body...
The best i think its for me to see an other doctor now.

Best

Jess41887

by Jess41887 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:32 am

Re: Something on my hands/dont know what is/photos attached

I want to scream from the mountaintops what caused this same horrible rash on my hands - TRICLOSAN! It's a cleaning agent used in everything from soap to toothpaste and it turns out I'm highly allergic to it. I went through my house and replaced all my soaps and shampoos and whatnot with triclosan free products and started wearing super sexy rubber gloves while washing glasses at work. I also carry my own hand soap in a plastic bag in my purse like a crazy lady cuz public bathroom soap dispensers and hand sanitizers like germ x-- not good!

ailiya88

by ailiya88 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Thank you Jess, My hands went so bad and I just bought this powder from TOXAPREVENT to apply on hands just to prevent no to itch , i have to say it helps. I also stopped to use my usual gloves for cleaning , i replaced them with latex and powder free.For this agent TRICLOSAN that you mention it can totally make sense as i get irritated also from the face when i brush my teeth and when i wash hands .
i 've attached an other picture of my hands how they look at the moment .As you can see the bubbles have some yellow water on it (sorry it's awful).
My GP is being real useless. They told me it might just be scabies or something from the air in London as the city is very polluted ...well i will be Travelling to asia next week , i hope its not because of pollution.
I will double check all products i have at home with "Triclosan".

Best
Attachments
IMG_0216.JPG
IMG_0216.JPG (92.28 KiB) Viewed 15377 times
IMG_0217.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG (88.31 KiB) Viewed 15377 times

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Wed May 03, 2017 7:44 am

Oh dear.. sorry that your hands haven't recovered.. any chance that you can get a patch testing? But for now, I agree to avoid the top irritants in skincare/ wash products. Take care!
Mei
Forum Moderator

Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

ailiya88

by ailiya88 on Tue May 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello ,

I came back from China ,where i went to a skin doctor which told me it's eczema.Some people are easier to get this kind of problems if they are more sensitive and got allergies.The doctor told me to totally avoid different things such as seafood, fish,red meat, lamb, too much washing products ,sun ,creams, itching,touching.I've stopped all of that and only wash my hands 1 to twice a day ( i wear gloves as much as i can).
i have been taking some chinese herbs medicine plus applying a cream with steroids. it's all gone after 1 week of treatment. I have been in contact with water and products those last few days and some bubbles came back on my hands but i hope it will be fine in long term...
There is so much variety of eczema and for none of them there is a 100%cure . it's difficult to find the exact problem of that cause .
thank you for your comments .

Best

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Wed May 31, 2017 4:32 am

Thanks for your sharing; do be careful about prescription cream with steroids if it is from China/ in Chinese and you're unable to determine the potency. Came across a study from years ago that several of Chinese prescription meds are heavy with steroids.. it's easy to overuse as the potency is not known. Do use creams with ingredients stated clearly and have gone through some testing/certification, best to you and hope your skin gets better, take care.
Mei
Forum Moderator

Meli5555

by Meli5555 on Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:21 pm

I have had something very similar on my right hand for more than one year. It was diagnosed as eczema, but steroid creams only suppress symptoms and I do not want to use them long term. Mine started 2 months after having my third child. At first I thought it was a wart starting, so I was using a home remedy (garlic) and then realized it was getting worse and wasn't a wart. I have tried every oil and cream. I have tried changing my diet. I have tried protecting my hands from all allergens. The rash is constant and has spread. I don't have flare ups, it only gets worse unless I stop the inflammation with a steroid cream/ointment. I am now trying No Moisture Therapy and am praying to God for healing. How did your rash start? Have you been able to identify a trigger? I will let you know how the NMT turns out.

Kaydun27

by Kaydun27 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:33 am

Your hands look like you are suffering from a type of eczema called Pomflyx

12 posts