Super Helpful Information for Dyshidrotic Eczema - Cured Me!

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

1 post
eczemastinks

by eczemastinks on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:26 am

Super Helpful Information for Dyshidrotic Eczema - Cured Me!

Hi, I found a great article and video concerning dyshidrotic eczema.

I found the video to be the most beneficial part so definitely check it out if you have been dealing with dyshidrotic eczema..

Here's a bit of the article:

"2018 Update: I’m so thankful my video and blog article has helped as many people as it has. It’s amazing how many doctors have misdiagnosed dyshidrotic eczema and I completely understand how stressful it is to both have and deal with.

I first got dyshidrotic eczema back in 2014 and it took months before it was properly diagnosed. The good news is through keeping my hands away from harsh chemicals, I have kept my dyshidrotic eczema from returning and have managed it very well. If you do what I do, you’ll likely be able to manage your dyshidrotic eczema as well. I wish you the best!

As I explain in the ‘dyshidrotic eczema & how I got rid of it’ video, using soaps that contain harsh chemicals caused me to get dyshidrotic eczema on my finger.

After receiving the diagnosis from a dermatologist I took my low-quality harsh chemical-filled hand and body washes and threw them in the garbage. With the help of my dermatologist I purchased some much healthier alternatives."
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as per our guidelines