How I Got Rid of my Dyshidrotic Eczema On My Hands

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
eczemahelper

by eczemahelper on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:43 am

How I Got Rid of my Dyshidrotic Eczema On My Hands

Hi, y'all. I visited this board earlier in the month and it was a great help to me. Some of the prior posts are useful and accurate yet some of you are giving bad information and you have no idea what the heck you're talking about.

I was diagnosed with dyshidrotic eczema by my dermatologist after having "tapioca bumps" on my finger.

Fortunately, I did successfully treat my eczema and my finger has cleared up. I wanted to help those of you who are dealing with dyshidrotic eczema so I decided to make a video documenting how I treated my finger.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

eczemahelper

by eczemahelper on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: How I Got Rid of my Dyshidrotic Eczema On My Hands

A mod PM'd me to tell me she removed the link to my video. I'm not going to sit here and type out the text to my my 13-minute video so if you want to locate the video on Youtube my username is Guy Code Academy.com - again - that is my Youtube username so I would appreciate it if that wasn't removed as well. All I'm trying to do is help people not have to go through what I did....

librarian

by librarian on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: How I Got Rid of my Dyshidrotic Eczema On My Hands

I've suffered from eczema for the past two years at least and would like to tell about my success story. I use a cream containing urea (ordered on Amazon). I use it at night and I put medical gloves on my hands for the entire night. During the day I use either Eucerin or Gold Bond eczema cream. The result is fantastic.Try it. It was also approved by my dermatologist. She also advised me not to stop when I might think I am cured but continue for a while (for how long I am not sure).

3 posts