Herbal Remedies For Seborrheic Keratosis

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
simonmorrow

by simonmorrow on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:53 am

Herbal Remedies For Seborrheic Keratosis

What is Seborrheic Keratosis?
Seborrheic Keratosis is a skin disorder in the form of wart-like appearances on your skin. It is noncancerous in nature and is known as one of the quite common cancerous growth in adults. It appears as brownish, blackish or pale growth on the outer layer of the skin normally concentrated on face, chest, neck and shoulders. These growths are scaly and slightly elevated in appearance and can cause major discomfort for the sufferer. They can on the skin appear as signs of skin cancer but they actually are not that fatal. Most of the times this disorder is linked with no pain and does not require any targeted treatment. This skin disorder is a very common type of ailment that usually attacks the older adults.
How is it caused?
There are various factors that can be a major cause of the origination of this disorder and furthermore be major reasons as to why this disorder gets worsened with time. The meticulous and the most precise cause of this disorder is not known till date but many people, scientists and dermatologists believe that it can be cause due to genetic mutations where genes play a very vital role. In most cases it is considered inherited disease which is passed on to the younger generations by the ancient ones. Therefore, the major cause identified is transfer of disease through genes in the families.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising URL removed as not permitted in these forums. See forum rules.

diane2015

by diane2015 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Herbal Remedies For Seborrheic Keratosis

I suffered from seborrhoeic eczema for over 8 years until I finally came across a video from Dr. John which helped me cure it! :) Check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdQTrodZdnY

2 posts