How many ointments did you use?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

4 posts
eczemaway@gmail.com

by eczemaway@gmail.com on Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:40 pm

How many ointments did you use?

Hello everyone, I would like to ask you some questions about the treatment of eczema in children and adolescents.

From my own experience, I have used and been prescribed dozens of different ointments and only one worked.
Is this also your experience or was it an instant success?

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:06 am

Re: How many ointments did you use?

Hi!
Being a chronic illness, it's unlikely to be an instant success.. takes some time to figure out which cream, and regularly visit dermatologist to monitor skin and prescribe safe creams. Take care!
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:07 pm

My brother had eczema growing up and we would slather E45 cream on him every day.

Sometimes the old ways are best.

trailrunner

by trailrunner on Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:20 am

elocon ointment for body ezcema and facial ezcema was eumovate ointment, which is very greasy a bit like vasline but seems to do its job to reduce redness and inflamed bubbled up skin but i noticed bumps or milia appear after usage after everything settled down.

4 posts