i am hating my skin

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
Carebearlulu

by Carebearlulu on Fri May 25, 2018 3:53 am

i am hating my skin

I have been dealing with this for over 2 years. I started getting this when i moved from a different store because the store i was at closed down. . They have done patch testing and did not find anything. They did a skin graph found staph and MRSA. When it flares up it feels prickly throughout my body but the rash is only on my face and neck. I have tried what the doctor told me nothing is working and im getting very fustrated. I just feel horrible.
Attachments
20180524_192407.jpg
20180524_192407.jpg (111.51 KiB) Viewed 2268 times

EllielouiseVV

by EllielouiseVV on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Re: i am hating my skin

It seems not too many people can say this..but I understand. You have no idea how much I understand. No one can prepare you for the emotional and psychological impact of having bad skin. Whether it is chronic or even a random flare up. I hope that since this post your skin has calmed down a bit and has made you a little more comfy. It sucks, it sucks a lot. But know that you are not alone and there are others out there who know what's its like and who will support you :) Never forget the power of a good support system. It will become your rock xx

2 posts