Weird eczema

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
kaykay204

by kaykay204 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:22 pm

Weird eczema

Hello,

Just wanting to ask something..sorry don't have pics at the moment. I will add them after if I get some.

skin gets itchy then a rash forms..the usual. only thing is I don't see online anywhere where around the rash itself there's like a brown patch around the rash...seems like it's showing where it could possibly spread. Any ideas? its brown or a tan color around the rash itself. does anyone else have this? trying not to scratch but it's so hard. Going to see a dermatologist but was curious if this is common.

Thanks in advance everyone! :D

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:23 pm

Re: Weird eczema

Hi kaykay204,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the talkhealth forums.

Eczema can take on many different forms and appear very different from individual to individual. It's good to hear that you already have a meeting with your dermatologist booked in, hopefully they will be able to shed further light on this for you and help you with any treatments that may be of use.

Do let us know how you get on!

The talkhealth Team
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts