Can you get a flat transfer with eczema?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

1 post
sarutobi

by sarutobi on Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Can you get a flat transfer with eczema?

I have just developed eczema. It isn't all over my face and skin however there is a 4 inch diameter circle on my back, looks very bad, some on my neck and then bits and pieces on my arms, legs etc. My eyelids also flare up every now and again. It feels like my eyes themselves are being affected and I get discomfort in the back of my eyes however I cannot prove this since it is not on the skin. It seems this is all mainly due to dust.

I have a very old flat and I seem to be reacting to cracks in walls. I cannot currently use my kitchen due to because I keep getting flare ups when I use it. You may say why dont you justc clean the dust however the problem is that all the dust is in cracks behind cabinets and in order tor each and effectively remove the dust here one would need to disassemble the cabinets. I dont see how this can be done and one might have to break them to get to affected areas.

Given this situation, would one be able to get a flat transfer?

I also have a condition got multiple chemical sensitivite where I am hypersensitive to smells and really struggle with my flat whcih is poorly ventilated and really bad for my condition. However as mcs is not regarded in the uk as physical but psychiatric they dont bother to transfer me. Now that I have eczema Im wondering if I have a chance of getting the transfer. Tbh my mcs symptoms are worse than my eczema though they are not visible. I really need to get out of here but dont want to get my hopes high. Please advise.