Eczema or eczema like disease

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
HuzaifaTofiq

by HuzaifaTofiq on Sun May 03, 2020 6:11 pm

Eczema or eczema like disease

Hello, I just wanted you, experts to let me know this disease. I have this for over a year now. I have brown skin and it is lighter than my skin, not smooth. Expanding really slow. It doesn't itch much. I would be very grateful if you let me know the name of this, please. [img][/
Skin.jpg
Skin.jpg (53.76 KiB) Viewed 6653 times
img]

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue May 05, 2020 9:11 am

Re: Eczema or eczema like disease

Hi HuzaifaTofiq,

Thank you for posting about your skin condition, along with the photograph. We do hope someone will recognise your symptoms or have some ideas of what it may be and reply to your post soon. Unfortunately we are unable to give specific medical advice on individual conditions here. Have you been to see your Doctor about this? If not, then we would urge you to so they will be able to let you know what it is or refer you on to a dermatologist for further investigation.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:38 pm

Re: Eczema or eczema like disease

You need to see a dermatologist about it. Perhaps you could go to the doctor about prescribing you some medication. It looks like a bacterial infection. God bless.

3 posts