Pompholyx

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

4 posts
Infinity120

by Infinity120 on Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:43 pm

Pompholyx

Hi, I’m new to the forum and I’m after any advice to help my with my newly diagnosed Pompholyx eczema. I’ve been given a few types of steroid creams, antibiotic but nothing seems to help. It’s as if the cream helps for a couple of days but then new blisters just appear and I’m back to square 1.
Any home remedies or natural remedies would be really appreciated as it just feels like the more steroids I try the worse it gets. I have attached a picture of what it’s like When It’s flaring up
Thanks
:D
Attachments
7D6EE5A9-35B6-4FAB-BD99-A9CC1BD28463.jpeg
7D6EE5A9-35B6-4FAB-BD99-A9CC1BD28463.jpeg (272.6 KiB) Viewed 13865 times

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:04 am

Re: Pompholyx

Hi! Sorry to see that your hands are affected.. not sure of natural remedy but I think have to investigate the causes of the flare-up.. cos if the cream works, then flare up, would then be triggered by something.. water, detergents, solvents, friction, nickel? Hope your hands will get better soon!
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:20 pm

The reason why the issue comes back is because creams only touch the surface. Only tablets do the job more thorough. You need to go to doctor and explain what is happening. Get the doctor to prescribe you something. Its an infection that is getting deeper into the skin. Always have vitamin D, take this vitamin daily. You could also try hot water. Skin repairs more likely when its heated and constantly hydrated. I have worked as a kitchen porter, my skin repairs faster doing the work, because i work at a sink for hours. God bless.

Kaydun27

by Kaydun27 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:25 am

Your hands look like mine - unfortunately I’ve suffered now for 8 years or more . If you have any luck with anything please share . I am in desperate need

4 posts