What signs of eczema and spotting?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
khaldrogo

by khaldrogo on Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:31 am

What signs of eczema and spotting?

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty sure that I've had eczema on my back for some 5 years but foolishly never bothered to see the Doctor as it was evidently a mild case.

Over the last 2 months or so however it's worsened. I saw my GP a month ago who prescribed Fucibet and this completely cleared it in 2-3 days.

Are spots a common symptom of eczema please?

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:14 pm

Re: What signs of eczema and spotting?

I can't answer your question, khaldrogo, but I have either eczema or contact dermatitis on my hands. The skin split and bled yesterday: in spite of the regular use of moisturiser. I wrote about this in another thread on this website, but felt it important to mention it here.

Anyhow, my brother had eczema growing up and used E45 cream to manage and clear it up. However, there ARE many other treatment creams to use: as you've suggested. I would advise someone with a skin condition see their doctor sooner rather than later, too.

2 posts