Finally found the relief for Eczema

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
85percent

by 85percent on Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:32 am

Finally found the relief for Eczema

I have suffered from eczema my entire life. And year after year I have tried lotions, washing different ways, trying different foods, etc, etc, etc, yet nothing has honestly worked. Recently, by accident, I may have stumbled upon the ultimate relief. And nothing has gotten rid of eczema breakouts like this has. I felt like I HAD to share how with people that have wanted a relief for so long like I have…

1. Pour hydrogen peroxide on eczema rash once a minute, for about 10 minutes. So 10 douses. Your rash will foam white and might sting a bit and will foam up. It’s the hydrogen peroxide at work, destroying bacteria.

2. After the 10 douses, rinse with water. Dab with a clean towel.

3. Put “CeraVe” lotion on the breakout because we all know that dryness is eczema’s best friend.

You’ll realize it doesn’t itch at ALL anymore. And I’ve noticed that it has actually completely gone away after a few days.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:29 pm

Re: Finally found the relief for Eczema

I'm glad you've found a solution to eczema, 85percent.

My brother suffered the same skin condition as a child: we were forever applying E45 cream on him. We couldn't have a cat, either, because of it. But that is another story.

Back to you: where do you buy hydrogen peroxide from? I do also think someone should check with their doctor before using hydrogen peroxide on themselves. I am not dimishing your post though, 85percent. But I feel someone should be very sure before applying such a substance on themselves. However, it does sound as if you've found what works for you. But - again though - I'd advise anyone seek medical advice before applying hydrogen peroxide on their skin. Just to be on the safe side.

2 posts