Seborrheic Dermatitis

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

32 posts
johnlernert

by johnlernert on Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:29 pm

Re: Seborrheic Dermatitis

Autoimmune Skin Disease. Skin conditions due to autoimmunity or immune dysregulation are not unique to people with primary immunodeficiency diseases. Common skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis are seen in people with normal immune systems as well.

yourewelcome

by yourewelcome on Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:55 pm

Re: Seborrheic Dermatitis

PLEASE READ THIS WILL HELP THE REDNESS GO AWAY
I am only doing this because I remember how it felt to not have any answers to fix this issue, I have had this problem for less than a year but It was so embarrassing to have a red face (usually nose) that I would skip work sometimes, I stumbled upon a YouTube video where the man claimed that using Apple cider vinegar helped him, he would rub it on the scaly parts of the skin 2 times a day and it worked, so I tried it for a couple days and it 100% fixed my problem, I bought raw apple cider vinegar and a bottle that makes it spray able and sprayed it on my face two times a day for about 4 days and my skin was instantly better, it smells horrible but it works.

32 posts