Strange rash on feet and stomach

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

5 posts
santje00

by santje00 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Strange rash on feet and stomach

Hi All,

I been suffering from this strange rash on the top of my feet and my stomach. The rash on my stomach is definitely less then on my left foot. I went to go and see the doctor and she told me it was a form of eczema. She gave me some ointment but it didn't work. Even though it's not really spreading, because it just appeared, it does worry me and it doesn't look good either.

Here is a picture of this strange rash and some facts about it:
  • Rash does not itch or give me pain
    Rash does not spread at all since it showed
    Prescribed ointment does not seem to work
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:03 am

Re: Strange rash on feet and stomach

Hi!

Is the rash better? Doesn't seem to be eczema if it's not itchy, see a doc if it still bothers you?

Take care,
Mei
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

santje00

by santje00 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:27 pm

The rash didn't go at all and every time I go and see a doctor, they still claim it is eczema. I have no idea how to fix this. It's not really bothering me physically, but it looks so ugly. Anyone that has any suggestions?

Jaydenlees1

by Jaydenlees1 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:31 am

I have same proberly worse and cant find nothink maybe worrying for nothink then

Eczemasincebirth

by Eczemasincebirth on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:24 am

If it is truly eczema then it's as simple as applying the topical steroid your doctor should have prescribed. It may take a few days but if you manage to not scratch is and regularly wash yourself and apply either your eczema cream or a moisturizing skin cream then you'll be right as rain. Make sure you drink a lot of water as well.

5 posts