unmanageable flare ups

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

14 posts
GodsHerbs

by GodsHerbs on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: unmanageable flare ups

its your close mindedness that will have a major impact on your sons condition. you havent done the diet or even done any research in the human lymphatic system and your telling me "it cant be that simple". ask yourself this question, what benefit would a doctor have in curing all their patients? they would be out of a job, thats why they dont tell you the truth, they only treat your symptoms and not the actual cause. i really hope you can open your mind and try the detox for your sons benefit. Judge by results and not by theory, when you simplify most things the closer to the truth you get to.

Jimbob

by Jimbob on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:44 am

I don't consider myself to be small minded to be honest. I just don't think this limited diet is good for a growing child. My son is already small for his age and looses weight easily so this diet would not be a good idea for him. If the doctor in the link had not tried to claim it was a cure for things like cancer I may have been more inclined to look into this further. The thing is I don't believe that anybody in the medical profession would let babies, children or adults die from such a horrible disease as cancer if they could be cured by using this diet.

GodsHerbs

by GodsHerbs on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:57 am

well i guess we have to agree to disagree my friend, i truly hope your son gets better and his eczema goes in time. God bless you

Jimbob

by Jimbob on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:08 pm

I think that is probably the best thing to do as we obviously have very different opinions on this subject.

14 posts