Years of Eczema - finally enough is enough.

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

4 posts
minime001

by minime001 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Years of Eczema - finally enough is enough.

I know my doctors cannot help me anymore. The patch test showed that I was allergic to almost everything. I started to think that no one could help me. What if I am the problem? I've been reading about stress and I am a huge stress head. The more stressed I am the more my skin BURNS :evil: I was on anti depressants and all sorts but just couldn't stomach them anymore. I tried some Viridian Maximum Potency Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract and they have helped to calm me down. So my eczema has also calmed down. I currently hate my job, so am looking to change it. My boss is horrible, I think she might be getting under my skin. :lol:

minime001

by minime001 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Re: Years of Eczema - finally enough is enough.

sorry, I was really horrible about my boss. She tries very hard, and because she is middle management she gets it from both ends. It is friday, I feel happier that the day is over, it was a tough one. :oops:

minime001

by minime001 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:44 am

Thanks for the info. I have been trying Dr Bronners Organic Body Lotion for a few days. Someone suggested to put it in the fridge for taking down the burn and urge to itch. It works really well. It has some of those ingredients you mentioned. I smell lovely rather than those horrid e45 thick creams :o

jrobinson0731

by jrobinson0731 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:24 am

while I cant get rid of the boss I can suggest an amazing product! CLn body wash! I want to sing it from the mountain tops how awesome it is!

4 posts