Household Products causing Cancer. Is Eczema a WARNING??

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

4 posts
minime001

by minime001 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Household Products causing Cancer. Is Eczema a WARNING??

I am researching natural alternatives to everyday household products, the products I use on my skin, my hair and in my home. Cleaning products are highly toxic. Is Eczema a sign - a warning that these CANCER scares could be real? Allergies are on the increase, which actually coincides with more chemicals in the home and on us. After developing a severe rash from plastic bags just lately, I have to wear gloves to protect myself from touching them. I am thinking the most sensitive amongst us are the luckiest and we've been given HEALTH WARNINGS to avoid chemicals. What do you think? :idea:

minime001

by minime001 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Household Products causing Cancer. Is Eczema a WARNING??

Could foods also be contributing to our increase in inflammation in the body? The pesticides used on our food ? Highly toxic to insects, what does it do to our internal organs? The increase in food allergies is also increasing too. I don't think the current way we're eating, grooming and generally living isn't doing us any favours. and I am just so fed up with getting all these new allergies!!! :|

minime001

by minime001 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Re: Household Products causing Cancer. Is Eczema a WARNING??

I have been clear of Eczema for over a month now and I put it all down to clearing out chemicals from my house, from the artificial fragrances in all beauty products, I now only use natural and organic products and perfumes. I was having very serious headaches and migraines and now I have stopped using artificial perfumes they have stopped. Immediately. Eczema Rescue Kit Lavera Neutral helped mostly with Eczema on my scalp, body, face and hands/feet, well all over really.

I hope you all feel better really soon. I still feel paranoid it will come back but I now know what soothes my skin and heals my skin. :idea:

4 posts