Lack of support and advice

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

4 posts
anonymousrhi

by anonymousrhi on Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:06 pm

Lack of support and advice

Hi, I've only just found this site and it seems like a great place to speak to other people like myself as nobody I know in person can really understand.

I first got a rash about 2 years ago and it's been spreading around my body ever since. The start of this year it reached my face which truly pushed me over the edge. The first doctor I saw thought it was an odd looking rash so sent me to a dermatologist who just told me I showered too often. I really don't but I'm a shy person so didn't want to argue. Every time I see a doctor they don't seem to care, I just get more prescriptions of creams. I'm getting fed up of nobody listening or caring and can't afford to go private.

My younger brother suffered as a child due to a specific food colouring, Annatto. Once he avoided it he was fine. The dermatologist told me food doesn't cause it but to me it feels like its food related.

My boyfriend has eczema but it behaves differently. Mine will only flare up and burn in the afternoon or evening. And his itches and is dry whereas mine goes red and burns for a couple of hours.

Since being on my face, almost constantly for months now it's slowly killing me. I've never been a confident person and this kills my self esteem even more. I can't wear make up or it'll dry out so I'm left going about my daily business with a patchy face. As well as the fact I feel ill whenever it flares up. I just want to hide away and getting up to go to work gets harder and harder.

I guess I'm here just to talk to some people going through a similar thing. And wondering if anyone knows more than me about what I can do. I'm so desperate to speak to some sort of professional but I don't know how many times to keep trying my doctors, especially having to take time off work every time I go.

Apologies for my short rant. I often feel I let it get to me too much but it's really hard to look in the mirror sometimes.

ajinrazinrzl

by ajinrazinrzl on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:31 am

Re: Lack of support and advice

Hey!

First of all I'm very sorry that you have to go through this but you have to stay strong ok :D I know it's hard to deal with it every single day and it affects your lifestyle but You still have to endure and just take it as a challenge :D

Secondly, are you using steroid creams? Because I know that steroid creams are actually bad for your skin as it thins your skin making yourself to look reddish. These creams and medicines have side effects and although those creams and medicines may helped you to not feel itchy and painful, it doesn't really attack the root of the problem. It only helped to reduce the symptoms and pain.

Thirdly, I may have a solution to this and it is stem cell therapy. Currently I'm dealing with stem cell distribution and it has helped a lot of people that suffered from eczema just like you! Our products consist of organic ingredients that I'm sure could not only help with your skin condition but could also help with other issues that you face like acne issues, hormonal imbalance and irregular menstrual cycles. And I know how it feels like to take medicines Everyday just to feel good but this product is a supplement and we don't want to cause a dependency on it! So once you see the difference, you can either stop taking it or take it as a form of maintenance! :D I really want to help you and the people around me and I'm sure you want to overcome the challenge right? So feel free to reply me! :D

Voodoohwy

by Voodoohwy on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:58 am

Re: Lack of support and advice

The person before me was just trying to sale her wares , I dont buy her crap, I have lived with eczema for 46 years , if you are still having trouble or want to know some things I do to deal with it on my face post a message under here with a question and I might be able to open some doors for ya.

4 posts