They say it's not contagious

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
izzy32822

by izzy32822 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:24 pm

They say it's not contagious

Well, I looked for somewhere I can find information, and read, as much as I don't like this, I also am glad to see I am not alone, I started feeling itchy and started with red dots, I did not know what is was, it felt like little creatures on me, went to the emergency room, and nope, no help, I started looking online, and found lots of people suffering from dust mites, bed bugs, and I could not look at another image, It was just too much, I don't have insurance, but there is a place I go to, where after the dermatologist saw me, just gave me cortizone in injection, but I was just itching like crazy, my spouse and my daughter told me I was going overboard, I started to clean the bedsheets daily in hot water, with essential oils, it is just too much, I am tired of this.... I have been this way for 4 months, and 3 weeks ago I was told it was ezcema, (why, because they send me to another dermatologist, because I insisted that it had to be bugs of some sort I never knew about ezcema) I was getting scabs on my boobs, and they did a biospsy and she said it was ezcema, so new creams, but now my husband has started itching, with the same dots, it started on my arms, legs, belly,
so he is going to go to his doctor.... I have purchased anti allergy products to wash my clothes, spray for the environment, because I feel sometimes when i go to different parts of the house, like something in the air is reacting to my body. I was told I am allergic to dust mites and cats, I don't have cats, or dogs, or any pets.

Sorry, I am venting on here, but I don't sleep, I was giving pills to sleep - however I don't take them all the time, because when I take them, I get up at 2am anyway, so really what is it doing? I have prayed, and some days the itching is alittle better I am taking Zyrtec which is over the counter pills for allergy, and I purchased a filter for the shower because the dr. told me to stop bathing so much (I was showering about 4 times a day - because it was the only thing that FELT alittle bit of relief. I work from home and always in pjs, but lately, I don't know what to do, don't want to go out, because I hate the clothes, bra, anything I feel on my skin

Please tell me what you think, any words that will bring hope, I have an appt with the dermatologist after 3 weeks, and I don't think I am better, I have tried the pills that I think are steroids, which help but after the 6 days, all of the itching comes back, I also have a jar of triamcinolone acetonide - but I try not to use it, just put cream, Aveeno, Curel anti itch, vaseline jelly, I saw some pictures here, but mine is not as bad, its the itchiness that is horrible, and if you talk to others, they just don't get it :cry:

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:26 am

Re: They say it's not contagious

Sorry to hear that.. have you taken any allergy test? Showering too much isn't good - drying for skin. Must moisturize immediately after shower to retain moisture. Some essential oil can create contact rash too, maybe request for allergy test & patch test?
Take care,
Mei
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

2 posts