Born with & 24 years later, HELP! Reccomendat (Eczema Pics)

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
SimplifyMe

by SimplifyMe on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:34 am

Born with & 24 years later, HELP! Reccomendat (Eczema Pics)

Hi Everyone! As the title reads, I’ve had eczema since I was a newborn. I have outdoor allergies, food allergies (eggs, wheat, soy, dairy, shellfish, peanuts), I’m allergic to dust, animal fur, etc. I’ve built up a tolerance to certain things so I can eat foods or be around animals and not have completely feel like I’m dyinggg! Anyways, as I’ve gotten older my body is losing the fight and it just seems to be getting relatively worse.

I gave birth last April and my skin went crazy! Patches gotten bigger, flakier, and OF COURSE I decided to scratch the life out of it and now I have even more dark scarring. This is where I need YOUR help, what can I use to lighten and make these things go away! Its always effected me but even more so now! They’re sooo dark! I just want to be able to wear what I want without feeling so insecure about the way I look. It’s effecting my relationship, our intimate life, I feel so ugly . I just started an “allergy” free diet, and hopefully I can stick with it. But anybody reccomend anything for my skin type? I have SEVERE eczema.
Last edited by SimplifyMe on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:47 am, edited 5 times in total.

SimplifyMe

by SimplifyMe on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:37 am

Re: Born with & 24 years later, HELP! Reccomendat (Eczema Pi

I couldn’t figure out how to add more pictures . Using my phone to upload these. ): PLEASE HELP ME

2 posts