Need help with eczema on face

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

5 posts
AhaniEsa

by AhaniEsa on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:12 am

Need help with eczema on face

Hi, I'm a 22 year old male. Have been living with eczema since I was a kid. Lately, about 6 months ago, eczema on my face started to appear, it would go off and on throughout the weeks. But for 2 months since, the red patch would be on my skin and whatever topical cream I used would have little to no effect. The red patches appear on my cheeks and below my eyebrows. Attached is a picture just taken. Any help would be appreciated. I have been using QV moisturising cream as well as uniflex. I have even tried putting coconut oil to no avail.

AhaniEsa

by AhaniEsa on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:17 am

Re: Need help with eczema on face

Below is the attached file
Attachments
2015-03-02 16.16.32.jpg
2015-03-02 16.16.32.jpg (218.6 KiB) Viewed 4798 times

anyaaaaa

by anyaaaaa on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:33 pm

I have really bad face eczema too, but mine is constant with flare ups that get worse but it never goes away. What topical steroid creams are you using? You should never use anything stronger than hydrocortisone on your face because of the thin skin. Possibly going up to eumovate for severe cases but you should be careful of 'red skin syndrome' if you have been putting stronger steroid creams on.
Look into "pro topic" they work in a differnt way by altering the skins response to allergens so they won't damage thin skin as much by thinning or rosaacea your doctor should be able to advise you on which one is best for you, I hope this helps a little and you can get it under control, I know how mentally straining eczema in the face can be and damaging to your confidence and self esteem.

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:28 pm

ALOE VERA is the best way to fix it. Apply aloe vera to that red area, It will help you to reduce this.

sammieblue

by sammieblue on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:38 pm

I would use Trukid's eczema cream! It works so well and its all natural and steroid free. I used to get really bad flare-ups but now this cream has reduced them making my flare-ups almost existent. I would get it immediately and start using it in the morning and the afternoon! My whole family uses it and loves it! I would give it a try!
Sammie Blue

5 posts