Dairy Allergy

Moderator: talkhealth

22 posts
supermax30

by supermax30 on Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:34 am

Re: Dairy Allergy

hi,

Milk is one of the most common food allergens. Within a short period of time after consuming milk or a milk protein, you may experience the following symptoms:

Hives
Stomach upset
Vomiting
Bloody stools, especially in infants
Anaphylaxis, a rare, potentially life-threatening reaction that impairs breathing and can send the body into shock.

Lactose intolerance isn't a true allergy, and it can develop at any age. In some people, lactose intolerance may be triggered by another medical condition, such as Crohn's disease. In others, it develops without a specific underlying cause.

At your appointment, your allergist will take a detailed history, including asking what you ate, what symptoms you experienced. so please you should consult your doctor immediately.

JANUMET XR

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:48 am

Re: Dairy Allergy

I'm allergic to wheat, wheat products and brown bread. My mother also could not eat brown bread. I have to stick to plain cornflakes and white bread. I also get sick from All Bran and Museli. I simply cannot digest those foods. I also have to be careful with puff pastry and pies. Oh: I also am allergic to raw vegetables, like lettuce. So I cannot eat salads.

I just have to accept my body works differently from the norm. It'd be nice to have a body that could digest anything, but that isn't the case. BUT I am not allergic to milk or milk products, which is a plus.

22 posts