PURE - Dairy Free

Moderator: talkhealth

7 posts
AnnaB

by AnnaB on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:17 pm

PURE - Dairy Free

We use PURE spread which is available from all supermarkets. The great news is they are bringing out cheese slices and cheese triangles, FANTASTIC news, lets hope the supermarkets support these products, I cannot wait to get hold of them for my 2year old.
AnnaB
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

dawnella

by dawnella on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: PURE - Dairy Free

Hi, Where have you heard about the dairy free pure cheese? Have they got a website? That would be fab if they are as my daughter is fed up of ham sandwiches!

AnnaB

by AnnaB on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Hi

Do you use PURE brand alternative to butter? When you take the lid off the tub there is that paper liner inside that you lift of the butter. It is advertised there. I did a google search for PURE and logged onto theirweb site but could not find anything there. BUT in Sainsburys they have started to stock Lacto free cheese and the PURE butters have moved from the side corner to the middle of the display so I just wonder if they are preparing to launch the brands new lines. Lets all keep our eyes open and share availability on this site so we can get it soon.
AnnaB
Forum Moderator

dawnella

by dawnella on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Hi, Yes i use the PURE margerine, havent noticed the advertising though, although i tend to take the paper out and bin it so will look closer next time! Yes ive seen the lacto free cheese, looks great although no good for dairy allergy, will keep a close look out for the PURE cheese, thanks

AnnaB

by AnnaB on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi

Have you seen and tried the Swedish Glace ice cream in Sainsburys it is lovely I was over the moon to see my little girl eating her first ever ice cream. If you've not tried it it is worth going out your way to get some. We have only tried vanilla but they do chocolate too.
AnnaB
Forum Moderator

ArfaMalala

by ArfaMalala on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:51 am

At this point we found out that she was allergic to milk and since then she has been on Pepti formula for the last 2 years and she's been fine as we have totally avoided all dairy products.

Kaktefer

by Kaktefer on Sun May 27, 2018 12:10 am

this is really great,unique and very informative post, i like it. thanks

7 posts