Intolerant to all foods

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
millicent

by millicent on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:30 am

Intolerant to all foods

Hi, new to this . I've been ill since Easter. I believe I'm intolerant to most foods - cant work out which ones they all seem to upset me. I don't think they are allergies as the symptoms come on a few hours later. I'm having an endoscopy in a couple of weeks - take a biopsy to test for celiac. I've lost so much weight - I don't know what to eat - I'm frightened to eat as I don't want the reaction later. I get pains in my abdomin feel clammy and very weak my throat and eosphagus becomes very sore. I really do think that all food affects me. Anybody got any ideas?

bertyolmer

by bertyolmer on Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Re: Intolerant to all foods

hi millicent,

you should try a allergy test for histamine intolerance, maybe that's your problem

Histamine intolerance is an allergy where your body shos the typical symptoms of an allergy but you will get it from food that is high in histamine. For example wine, beer, mushrooms, fruits, tinned vegtables, sauerkraut, cheese all food which has a ripening.

And there is only one product which can help you, called Daosin.

Daosin has no side effects and you only have to take it right before you eat!

best wishes, berty

Nataliam

by Nataliam on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:11 am

Daosin might not have side effects but it might have negative effect when interacting with other medication! :o

bertyolmer

by bertyolmer on Mon May 11, 2015 10:12 am

Nataliam wrote:Daosin might not have side effects but it might have negative effect when interacting with other medication! :o
I don't think so, because you're taking the Daosin cap right before you eat and not in the morning. It helps withing a short part of time. ;)
But to make sure if it does have negative effects you should talk with your allergist! We both are not a doctor

4 posts