histamine intolerance - supplement

Moderator: talkhealth

6 posts
bertyolmer

by bertyolmer on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:03 pm

histamine intolerance - supplement

Hi folks,
I got the diagnosis having a HI (histamine intolerance) 3 years ago. It was very hard for me because I could'nt eat certain kind of vegetables and stuff like that. Sometimes it was so hard I could'nt eat sth except of rice. I always had this weird headache and didn't know whats going on.

What ever since january I'm trying a dietary supplement called Daosin which should help to hold the histamine level within the body and avoids the allergic reaction if I eat sth histamine rich.

Now I can eat everything without having any problems, no headache, no cramps nothing. Happy so far!

Does someone else got expierence with this dietary supplement?

Best regards,
Bert :)

AlexBuckanan

by AlexBuckanan on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:30 am

Re: histamine intolerance - supplement

As I read "bertyolmers" answer in a different forum I started to laugh immediatly :D
You're using Daosin too!

I'm so happy to have it, 100% recommendation

luffyy10

by luffyy10 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:08 am

bertyolmer wrote:Hi folks,
I got the diagnosis having a HI (histamine intolerance) 3 years ago. It was very hard for me because I could'nt eat certain kind of vegetables and stuff like that. Sometimes it was so hard I could'nt eat sth except of rice. I always had this weird headache and didn't know whats going on.

What ever since january I'm trying a dietary keto australia supplement called Daosin which should help to hold the histamine level within the body and avoids the allergic reaction if I eat sth histamine rich.

Now I can eat everything without having any problems, no headache, no cramps nothing. Happy so far!

Does someone else got expierence with this dietary supplement?

Best regards,
Bert :)
Hi

Many supplements contain active ingredients that can have strong effects in the body. Always be alert to the possibility of unexpected side effects, especially when taking a new product.

Supplements are most likely to cause side effects or harm when people take them instead of prescribed medicines or when people take many supplements in combination. Some supplements can increase the risk of bleeding or, if a person takes them before or after surgery, they can affect the person’s response to anesthesia. Dietary supplements can also interact with certain prescription drugs in ways that might cause problems. Here are just a few examples:

Vitamin K can reduce the ability of the blood thinner to prevent blood from clotting.
St. John’s wort can speed the breakdown of many drugs (including antidepressants and birth control pills) and thereby reduce these drugs’ effectiveness.
Antioxidant supplements, like vitamins C and E, might reduce the effectiveness of some types of cancer chemotherapy.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:34 am

The Right Probiotic. It should be a more wide-spread word of caution that when selecting supplements for histamine intolerance, probiotics are one of the most important to pay attention

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:30 am

histamine builds up in the body and is not broken down correctly. This can trigger an immune system response resulting in symptoms such as diarrhea, shortness of breath, headaches, or skin irritation.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:43 am

Some people take diamine oxidase supplements to help with histamine intolerance, which can cause migraines and headaches,

6 posts